Thursday 22 October 2015

My first proper Book Fold

The first proper book fold I've done. I've just come back from Malta where I went for my friends daughters wedding. Before I went I thought I would take something to do if I had any spare time. I was thinking this because I get up early and I knew none of their family did and there is only so much breakfast you can eat! So I took the pattern, a paper ruler, bit of ribbon, pencil and rubber then " borrowed" a hardback book from the left-behind-bookshelf and did this sitting on my balcony the day before the wedding. I was really pleased with it as I was convinced I had done it upside down until I started folding the pages and the word appeared like magic!
Thanks to Jo Black at Allinthefolds  for the free pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn - for a first fold that is really clean and neat, 'love' it!

    ReplyDelete